Good day ladies and gentlemen, do you love traveling to Komodo? If yes, then let me give you some information about traveling to Komodo. We will inform you of the top Komodo tours from Labuan Bajo.
Labuan Bajo is a small town located in Western Flores. This town is the main gateway to enter Komodo National Park. Labuan Bajo harbor is also a ferry docking from Sape, West Nusa Tenggara.
Komodo National Park is famous for Komodo Dragon, the world’s largest lizard. The Komodo length can go to 3 meters and the weight can go to 300kg. Not only Komodo Dragon, but the National Park also offers spectacular landscapes, world-class underwater life, and beautiful beaches.
Our Top Komodo Tours from Labuan Bajo
We have selected all the best Komodo island tours from Labuan Bajo combined with a great team. Our support team is ready to provide the best service for your great Komodo tour.
Below are the top Komodo tours from Labuan Bajo:
- Full-Day Speedboat tour to Komodo. This tour package is suitable if you have only a short time on your vacation in Labuan Bajo.
- 2D/1N Komodo island tour. The tour package is based on private service, you will visit more than 5 places.
- 3D/2N Private Komodo Tour. It is one of the best tour packages to book, and you will explore more than 10 places in Komodo National Park.
- Shared Komodo Package 3D/2N. This tour package is a shared tour, you will go with other participants.
- 4D/3N Private Komodo Tour. This tour package is recommended if you spend longer on your holiday and want to enjoy the Komodo National Park.
To see the details and prices, you can go to Komodo Tours, where you can find a variety of offerings.
Getting to Labuan Bajo
Below are the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Flight from Bali to Komodo International Airport, Labuan Bajo
- Ferry from Sape, West Nusa Tenggara for 6 to 7 hours
- PELNI is a big ship from Benoa Bali. Took about 36 hours
Those are the top komodo tours from Labuan Bajo and the way to get to Labuan Bajo. Enjoy your holiday!