The trip by a fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan is the popular way to reach the island. Fast boat to Gili Trawangan departs from Bali in the morning and afternoon. The most frequent departure is from Padang Bai, Sanur, and Serangan. You can choose to depart from these three famous harbors in Bali to get to Gili.
If you are on Gili Islands, you can join the fast boat Gili Trawangan to Bali. The boat departs two times a day with the port destination Padang Bai. Meanwhile, the other ones depart from Gili to Serangan and Sanur. These boats only provide a one-time departure at mid-day.
For those who stay in the Ubud area, the best way to get to Gili is by getting on a fast boat from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan. The boat from Padang Bai has two daily schedules, in the morning and afternoon. For safety reasons, all the boats provide international standards of safety. The boat from Padang Bai will spend 1 1/2 hours to get to Gili.
On Gili Best Deal also offer fast boat trip from Serangan to Gili Islands and Lombok. The fast boat offers a daily departure with one schedule every day. They also provide free hotel transfers from Kuta, Legian, and Nusa Dua. Fast boat Bali to Gili from Serangan will spend 2 1/2 hours in the flat sea condition. Meanwhile, during the rough sea, it takes more time to get there.
The visitors to Gili who satay around Sanur, Legian, and Seminyak, they can join the fast boat from Sanur to Gili Trawangan. The boat from Sanur to Gili has one daily schedule in the morning. This boat will make a stopover on Nusa Lembongan before continuing to Gili Trawangan.
Most Recomended Speed boat to Gili Trawangan to Book
For your safe trip to Gili Trawangan, this page will only provide the best selections of the fast boats from Bali. The boat operators are selected from the top-rated reviews on some travel media. The trip from Bali to Gili on the fast boat will pass the Lombok strait. Therefore we choose the high-quality Gili fast boat to make your trip more comfortable.
There is also a private speed boat to Gili Trawangan from Bali or from Lombok. The speed boat from Lombok to Gili Trawangan operates daily with a schedule at any time you want. So you are flexible to choose the departure time you want to go to Gili.
The fast boat from Bangsal to Gili Trawangan offers 4 time daily schdule. The boat will depart from Bangsal to Gili Air, Meno,and then Gili Trawangan. It takes approximately 15 minutes to get to Gili Trawangan, however, the trip is depending on the sea conditions.
The following are the most recommended fast boats from Bali to Gili Trawangan Island:
- Gili Getaway fast boat is the fast boat that depart from Serangan to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Lombok. It departs one time in a day with the schedule at 08.30 am. The estimated travel time to Gili Trawangan is 2 1/2 hours, depending on the weather.
- Scoot Fast Cruises is a fast boat to Gili that depart daily from Sanur beach. Fast Boat Scoot will depart at 09.30 am in the morning from Sanur. It make first stop in Nusa Lembongan and then continue to Gili Trawangan.
- Bali Eka Jaya Fast Boat is one of the best recommended fast boat transfers from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan. The boat will offer two daily departures with comfortable boat and car transfers in Bali. Eka Jaya fast boat has a capacity of 210 passengers, comfortable seats, and a large space of sundeck.
- Ostina Fast Boat is also the boat that departs from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. The boat offers one daily schedule at 09.00 am from Padang Bai. Itr takes 1 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan with Ostina fast boat.
- D’Prabu Fast boat is a fast boat that depart from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Lombok. The Prabu fast boat operates daily schedules with two departures every day. Besides that Prabu fast boat also offer a daily departure from Nusa Penida to the Gili islands.
- BlueWater Express is also a boat tranfers from Serangan to Gili Trawangan. This boat operates daily transfers with comfortable seats. They also provide free hotel transfers from Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, and Seminyak.
Those are the most recommended fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan Island. For bookings and more information about the fast boat transfers, you can visit the Fast boat to Gili Trawangan page. There are many other different boat trips to Gili Trawangan with different routes.
The Ticket Price for Fast Boat from Bali to Gili
The fast boat prices to Gili Islands are depending on the boat service, route, and season of your traveling. It is always changed by the fast boat operator another fit with the season and route of travel.
If you go during the high season or peak season, the ticket price will be approximately $35 per person from Padang Bai. This price is including with the hotel transfers from your hotel in Bali. If you book a return ticket, it will cost approximately $70 per person.
For those who plan to travel from Serangan or Sanur, the ticket price will be $65 per person. This price will include free hotel transfers from Kuta, Legian, and Sanur areas. If you book a return ticket, there will be discounts offered by fast boat operators, it will cost $120 per person.
Group bookings discounts are available for a minimum of ten people. The group booking has to make a direct call to the boat operators. And you have to make an advance booking to get a space on the boat trip to Gili Islands.
A boat charter to Gili Trawangan is also available on Gili Best Deal. You will have to make an advance request for a boat charter. It cost approximately $3000 per boat for the return way. This price is including the hotel or airport transfers in Bali. The maximum advance payment is fifty percent of the total price.